ACT provides a number of benefits and services to its members, below is a list of some of the benefits and services provided to ACT members.
- Representation in forums, through advocacy and lobbying actions on key issues.
- Networking opportunities, being part of a network of stakeholders. We provide regular networking events.
- Advertising opportunities, unlimited access to the ACT website which offers interactive online activities and development information.
- Accessing ACT quarterly newsletters
- Promotions and exhibitions of product and services. E.g National Agrcultural Shows, Annual Policy Conference
- Study tours/exchange visits to ( NASFAM, ZNFU, SACAU, EAFF)
- Access to demand driven information (information management i.e. agricultural related content)
- Right to attend training programmes and exhibitions.